- To nurture the bond between people and companion animals.
- To enlighten people that animals have feelings and emotions, just like us.
- To promote an awareness that a pet is for life (for a puppy or kitten, that would mean 15 to 20 years).
- To be pro-active and active in animal welfare, and to raise concerns of animal welfare in Hong Kong and throughout the world.
- To raise the awareness of the plight of wildlife and nature, and of our moral and practical responsibilities towards them.
- To increase the awareness of animal cruelty, and to understand that we should endeavor to ensure that we are not the cause of cruelty.
- To foster consciousness that we are guardians of this beautiful planet, and that animals are our brothers and sisters.
- In so doing, we hope to an end animal abuse, animal cruelty and pet abandonment.